Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- RT @Popehat: You can't have a social justice omelet without breaking a few eggs, or making a few children cry. breaking911.com/kids-singing-a… via … 7 hours ago
- RT @SkyNews: NFL star Ray Rice has won an appeal against his suspension for domestic violence news.sky.com/story/1382455/… http://t.co/9otNjAI5sS 12 hours ago
- #BlackFriday madness: only in America, except when it happens in Britain. news.sky.com/story/1381823/… 12 hours ago
- RT @andylevy: star wars trailer is okay I guess but am I the only one who's a little disappointed there's nothing about the taxation of tra… 14 hours ago
- :( RT @ad_holland Jim Fetzer says <300,000 Jews died in the camps, but resents being called a Holocaust denier. veteranstoday.com/2014/11/26/the… 14 hours ago