Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- Spirit Airlines and Ryanair sound absolutely horrible, and I really wish we had something like them in Canada. 53 minutes ago
- RT @AdamMinter: Is it possible to be hated and highly profitable at the same time? Spirit Airlines shows us how. bloombergview.com/articles/2014-… by … 54 minutes ago
- RT @anneapplebaum: Edward Snowden has just officially made himself into a Russian propaganda tool rferl.org/contentlive/li… 3 hours ago
- RT @anneapplebaum: The birth of a new kind of "invasion" in Ukraine washingtonpost.com/opinions/anne-… 4 hours ago
- RT @colbycosh: Most of you have probably seen my reporting on fake scholarship emanating from the Beer Store, but if you haven’t: http://t.… 14 hours ago