Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- RT @Murphy_Jessica_: RT @megunder: On Sunday, we asked a very handsome guard for a picture with my friend - RIP Nathan Cirillo http://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- RT @charlescwcooke: In which I defend a woman I greatly dislike from the bloody way in which she’s commonly treated. “Palin the Piñata” htt… 3 hours ago
- RT @CTVNews: Here is a Facebook photo of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo. He was 24 years old. http://t.co/Be0bMlANBl 3 hours ago
- RT @ArmedResearch: #ISIS Media account posts picture claiming to be Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, dead #OttawaShooting suspect. #Canada http://t.co… 3 hours ago
- RT @globeandmail: Soldier killed at war memorial identified as Cpl. Nathan Cirillo #ottawashooting trib.al/LaeDvXI http://t.co/GpU2j… 3 hours ago