Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- Yeah, can you believe Raul Castro would do that? #hiyooooo RT @markdjarvis Today in twitter: OMG!!! HE SHOOK HANDS WITH A COMMUNIST!!! 5 hours ago
- Yikes, the TIE Fighter was expensive for 1978. RT @UnseenStarWars 1978 Sears newspaper ad! Check out those prices! http://t.co/Maoh3ZcGBx 10 hours ago
- @WHMPodcast After your write-up in the AV Club I checked out a few episodes. It was Babycakes that got me hooked forever. #WHMfirsttime 10 hours ago
- RT @TelegraphNews: The momentous handshake between Obama and Castro at the #MandelaMemorial fw.to/MI5MCqX http://t.co/8rCOqplJVp 12 hours ago
- RT @CBCNL: Riley Mercer, cancer patient who inspired thousands, dies bit.ly/1jHQ486 12 hours ago