Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- The fascinating story of Cape Breton "hillbilly" Joe White: flip.it/OtOxt @capebretonpost 1 hour ago
- RT @chronicleherald: UPDATED: Hardly any sign of last night's homicide in #Dartmouth parking lot; there's a yard sale there today http://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @dgardner: The damage Putin has inflicted on Russia’s economy and strategic situation is enormous. And for what? Some desperately poor s… 2 hours ago
- RT @hurryupharry: Stupid: Whoever thought the best way to challenge George Galloway was to break his jaw is an idiot. There are ... http://… 4 hours ago
- RT @BillKingLanark: Weird. I didn't even see these "defamatory" tweets until Kinsella himself posted links to them on his website. @Shiller… 13 hours ago