Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- RT @foxnewsalert: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane with 239 aboard fxn.ws/2E9Swb 1 hour ago
- RT @AndroidPolice: Google Gives Away The Tom Hanks Movie 'Big' On Google Play... For Some Reason andp.lc/1iiwgWN 1 hour ago
- RT @SunNewsNetwork: Poking holes in condoms is sexual assault: Supreme Court ow.ly/ulEEi 2 hours ago
- RT @si_vault: Get excited, Montreal -- it's Expos Day at the SI Vault! I'll get up as many pics as I can. http://t.co/j2eQY6QFUK 12 hours ago
- RT @dandrezner: "The Greenwald Test – 'do what Abby Martin did or you're all a bunch of shills' – is no test at all." csmonitor.com/World/Security… 12 hours ago