Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- RT @conor64: The Right-Wing Delusion That Obama Is an Israel-Hating Dove theatlantic.com/politics/archi… 31 minutes ago
- RT @charlesadler: Israeli shelling kills 19 taking refuge in Gaza school: U.N. reut.rs/1km35Id via @reuters 40 minutes ago
- RT @TelegramJames: Shockingly, the prime minister isn't being charged with genocide just because a dude in Corner Brook says he should. htt… 41 minutes ago
- Remember when they wanted to join the EU? RT @TarekFatah Deputy PM of Turkey: "Women shouldn't laugh out loud". theguardian.com/world/2014/jul… 10 hours ago
- Top Secret Hamas Command Bunker in Gaza Revealed—And Why Reporters Won't Talk About It – Tablet Magazine - tabletmag.com/scroll/180730/… 14 hours ago