Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- RT @BritishMonarchy: The last tweet was sent personally by The Queen from her official Twitter account @BritishMonarchy #TheQueenTweets 4 hours ago
- RT @BritishMonarchy: It is a pleasure to open the Information Age exhibition today at the @ScienceMuseum and I hope people will enjoy visit… 4 hours ago
- RT @NoahCRothman: Not to give anyone a heart attack, but NYC's Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” http://t.co/rCgrs… 4 hours ago
- LRT: I don't blame Leslie for feeling that way. But what keeps her from coming home for a few days? MPs absent from the House all the time. 4 hours ago
- RT @MeganLeslieMP: I want to go home. I'm tired and traumatized. Why is the House still sitting? I think the debate on service animals can … 4 hours ago