Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- If Hirsi Ali's story was the same except she was ex-Christian, what are the odds the Yale Humanists would post this? facebook.com/yalehumanists/… 2 hours ago
- @EmmMacfarlane Waitaminute Waitaminute... are you telling me that hysterical Boing Boing story I've seen all over Facebook is complete BS? 7 hours ago
- RT @Neil_Irwin: Robert Griffin III and the Sunk Cost Fallacy nytimes.com/2014/09/16/ups… 19 hours ago
- Refresh my memory: didn't Adrian Peterson fall to 7th in the draft (the JaMarcus/Megatron class) because of character concerns? 20 hours ago
- RT @KHOU: #KHOU #ITEAM Adrian Peterson investigated for another abuse accusation involving another one of his sons. More at 6! http://t.co/… 20 hours ago