Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- RT @AymanM: In response to charge that #Israel hit a UN school today, its military says rockets fired by Hamas landed inside #Gaza in the a… 13 minutes ago
- RT @NFL_Memes: NFL Logic. http://t.co/VHM5IIPa2L 14 minutes ago
- And it's not even lunch time yet. RT @foxnewsalert: BREAKING NEWS: Urkainian prime minister says he's resigning fxn.ws/2E9Swb 14 minutes ago
- RT @bethanyshondark: My infant daughter deserves death threats according to peace activists. ow.ly/zxxwS 19 minutes ago
- @ericberlinct I screwed up the link. Here it is: shar.es/L0ODo 21 minutes ago