Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- Eddie Murphy releases new album. #ScaryStoriesIn5Words 1 hour ago
- Air Canada flight now boarding. #ScaryStoriesIn5Words 1 hour ago
- Your Rogers bill is here. #ScaryStoriesIn5Words 1 hour ago
- RT @NicholsUprising: Big, beautiful and necessary anti-fascist rally in Hungary: http://t.co/phWafjlli5 1 hour ago
- ...the only #Halloween movies I've seen are the classic original and the bats**t insane third one (which doesn't even have Michael Myers). 1 hour ago