Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- The sun sets on summer 2014. #Halifax #Dartmouth instagram.com/p/sa13XaqzEC/ 3 hours ago
- @Mark3Ds @mletterle @20committee The little Zaphorozhets had a removable panel in the floor for ice fishing: i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/dub… 8 hours ago
- @mletterle @20committee @Mark3Ds I'll believe the USSR is really back when they start making these again: drivearabia.com/news/wp-conten… 10 hours ago
- RT @mletterle: Oh, that's interesting... ITAR-TASS to now simply be TASS.. again, symbolic: en.itar-tass.com/russia/747574 /cc: @20committee 10 hours ago
- RT @lahoare: So, we were told Bibi understands the importance of Abu Mazen. Now, the government is executing the biggest West Bank landgrab… 10 hours ago