My latest book review for Canadian Lawyer has been posted. Bill Rowe’s account of his experiences as Newfoundland and Labrador’s “ambassador” to Ottawa, while Danny Williams and Paul Martin feuded over equalization payments and offshore oil revenues, doesn’t do enough to make Newfoundland’s case, but it does humorously show what happens behind closed doors in the nation’s capital.
- RT @newhot899: #OttawaStrong http://t.co/7PxFcAWTR1 1 hour ago
- RT @preetbanerjee: This from Pittsburgh. Moving. RT @acarducci: http://t.co/mzRo1ykXe6 12 hours ago
- RT @FRANCE24: Boeing sells parts to Iran Air for first time since 1979 f24.my/12eyX9G http://t.co/fBOFMXBmmS 12 hours ago
- RT @BuffaloSabres: Moment of silence for Ottawa. http://t.co/BoGUs86tMe 12 hours ago
- RT @Murphy_Jessica_: RT @megunder: On Sunday, we asked a very handsome guard for a picture with my friend - RIP Nathan Cirillo http://t.co/… 15 hours ago