My latest book review for Canadian Lawyer has been posted. Bill Rowe’s account of his experiences as Newfoundland and Labrador’s “ambassador” to Ottawa, while Danny Williams and Paul Martin feuded over equalization payments and offshore oil revenues, doesn’t do enough to make Newfoundland’s case, but it does humorously show what happens behind closed doors in the nation’s capital.
- The #Ferguson press conference is so far behind schedule, I think my family doctor organized it. 2 hours ago
- May your town never become a hashtag. #Ferguson 2 hours ago
- RT @AlexanderKeiths: For every RT, #Keiths IPA House will donate $1 to @FEEDNOVASCOTIA, up to $1,000. Help us reach our goal. 19+ only. htt… 3 hours ago
- RT @jaketapper: STL policeman tells me the main concern re: violence is people from out of town, NOT #Ferguson residents & generally not ST… 5 hours ago
- Redditor argues that "Too Many Cooks" is about 9/11: reddit.com/r/FanTheories/… This is way more convincing than it has any right to be. 5 hours ago