My latest book review for Canadian Lawyer has been posted. Bill Rowe’s account of his experiences as Newfoundland and Labrador’s “ambassador” to Ottawa, while Danny Williams and Paul Martin feuded over equalization payments and offshore oil revenues, doesn’t do enough to make Newfoundland’s case, but it does humorously show what happens behind closed doors in the nation’s capital.
- Hamas' Jewish lawyer wp.me/p1hcFw-3Fv 6 hours ago
- @EmmMacfarlane Interesting to compare this to the Jehovah's Witnesses/blood-transfusion cases. 16 hours ago
- RT @EmmMacfarlane: This is deeply, deeply troubling. news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/16/jud… #cdnpoli 16 hours ago
- RT @ExumAM: I know Gary Webb is a hero to a certain kind of journalist today, but the lesson is you can't outkick your coverage. http://t.c… 18 hours ago
- RT @_Happy_Gilmore: Keep away with Peyton Manning's record setting football... vine.co/v/Ob6VbWr903p 1 day ago