My latest book review for Canadian Lawyer has been posted. Bill Rowe’s account of his experiences as Newfoundland and Labrador’s “ambassador” to Ottawa, while Danny Williams and Paul Martin feuded over equalization payments and offshore oil revenues, doesn’t do enough to make Newfoundland’s case, but it does humorously show what happens behind closed doors in the nation’s capital.
- Anyone else ready to admit that the WKRP Turkey Drop is kinda stale? #Thanksgiving 1 hour ago
- RT @mkhammer: Remember! You make Zack Morris sad when you use Thanksgiving as an occasion to berate loved ones about politics. http://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- RT @SunNewsNetwork: Quebec lawyer Suzanne Cote appointed to Supreme Court ow.ly/EZ9ae #cdnpoli #SCOC 4 hours ago
- @Heminator @katherinemiller The Redskins make me feel slightly better about being a Toronto Maple Leafs fan. 19 hours ago
- RT @jfgroves: This is either a very brave or very silly tweet from someone who has 2 LPC MPs facing rape accusations. @gmbutts https://t.co… 19 hours ago