My latest book review for Canadian Lawyer has been posted. Bill Rowe’s account of his experiences as Newfoundland and Labrador’s “ambassador” to Ottawa, while Danny Williams and Paul Martin feuded over equalization payments and offshore oil revenues, doesn’t do enough to make Newfoundland’s case, but it does humorously show what happens behind closed doors in the nation’s capital.
- RT @JoshBlockDC: Viral NYPD Racial Profiling Video Was Staged | The Smoking Gun thesmokinggun.com/documents/NYPD… 17 hours ago
- RT @charlescwcooke: R.I.P. Reyhaneh Jabbari ccwc.me/10sxUT1 17 hours ago
- LRT: 1.Initial media reports about a high-profile crime are usually wrong. 2. Regardless, Ferguson PD's response to protests was scandalous. 17 hours ago
- RT @mattklewis: Ferguson & the damage done. New evidence has surfaced--but the media has (mostly) moved on. thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/… 17 hours ago
- RT @cbctom: Unfortunately placed election signs in Ajax, Ontario. Politics is tough here. http://t.co/cvooL6TpI7 17 hours ago