My latest book review for Canadian Lawyer has been posted. Bill Rowe’s account of his experiences as Newfoundland and Labrador’s “ambassador” to Ottawa, while Danny Williams and Paul Martin feuded over equalization payments and offshore oil revenues, doesn’t do enough to make Newfoundland’s case, but it does humorously show what happens behind closed doors in the nation’s capital.
- RT @MiriamElder: This is powerful: 18 Moments That Led To Bill Cosby’s Stunning Downfall buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/18… via @KateAurthur 8 hours ago
- RT @KyleWOrton: #WINNING: Congress has debunked conspiracy theories about #Benghazi that only people who watch Fox ever believed. http://t.… 14 hours ago
- RT @mcmoynihan: No more 1980s Cosby Show reruns after avalanche of rape accusations.Rape conviction? New show on the Cartoon Network! http:… 16 hours ago
- RT @ad_holland: Left-right convergence du jour: The Nation and American Conservative. http://t.co/WmIR0v8wEW 21 hours ago
- In defence of Willow and Jaden Smith: cracked.com/blog/4-awful-t… via @cracked 23 hours ago