My latest book review for Canadian Lawyer has been posted. Bill Rowe’s account of his experiences as Newfoundland and Labrador’s “ambassador” to Ottawa, while Danny Williams and Paul Martin feuded over equalization payments and offshore oil revenues, doesn’t do enough to make Newfoundland’s case, but it does humorously show what happens behind closed doors in the nation’s capital.
- Meh, I'll stick with the Kirk Cameron original. RT @Reelviews: "Like Father, Like Son" is a lock for a high Top 10 position on my 2014 list. 48 minutes ago
- RT @BlogsofWar: Israel: Militants fired from vicinity of Gaza school goo.gl/MqaMn3 1 hour ago
- "Happy Birthday to You" could finally become public domain: washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-co… 1 hour ago
- RT @AviMayer: Israel and Hamas agree to a four-hour humanitarian ceasefire in some parts of Gaza starting at 3 p.m. -- 40 minutes from now.… 1 hour ago
- RT @MelanieLatest: UN SHOCKED to find third cache of rockets in UN school. Who knew? Once is chance, twice coincidence but three times…? ht… 1 hour ago