My latest book review for Canadian Lawyer has been posted. Bill Rowe’s account of his experiences as Newfoundland and Labrador’s “ambassador” to Ottawa, while Danny Williams and Paul Martin feuded over equalization payments and offshore oil revenues, doesn’t do enough to make Newfoundland’s case, but it does humorously show what happens behind closed doors in the nation’s capital.
- RT @stephentall: Not sure Guardian's top right story abt Snowden making a new life for himself in Moscow sits that well with its lead http:… 8 hours ago
- Good. Lord. RT @DrOpinion: Have to feel sorry for people of #Bradford, represented by George Galloway and David Ward. 11 hours ago
- RT @iowahawkblog: Behold, a sitting Member of UK Parliament=> RT @DavidWardMP The big question is - if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rock… 11 hours ago
- RT @roddreher: How that Florida pedophile-beater-upper went from Father of the Year to unbelievably crass jackass overnight: http://t.co/ox… 11 hours ago
- Breaking. RT @PzFeed: BREAKING NEWS: For the second time, UNRWA finds rockets in one of their Gaza schools used as shelter. 14 hours ago