My latest book review for Canadian Lawyer has been posted. Bill Rowe’s account of his experiences as Newfoundland and Labrador’s “ambassador” to Ottawa, while Danny Williams and Paul Martin feuded over equalization payments and offshore oil revenues, doesn’t do enough to make Newfoundland’s case, but it does humorously show what happens behind closed doors in the nation’s capital.
- RT @FauxJohnMadden: LEAKED: Tom Brady's text inbox following loss to Chiefs cards.twitter.com/cards/18ce53vy… 8 hours ago
- RT @BleacherReport: VIDEO: Tom Brady throws a pick-six, gets leveled on the return, sulks on the sidelines ble.ac/1DTCeJZ http://t.… 8 hours ago
- BRADY FACE! is.gd/zxVolZ 9 hours ago
- At this rate, the Patriots will be trying to get Drew Bledsoe on the phone. #NEvsKC 9 hours ago
- RT @nascarcasm: Belichick looks pissed. Actually he looks like that when he's happy too. Hell, I dunno. #NEvsKC 9 hours ago