My latest book review for Canadian Lawyer has been posted. Bill Rowe’s account of his experiences as Newfoundland and Labrador’s “ambassador” to Ottawa, while Danny Williams and Paul Martin feuded over equalization payments and offshore oil revenues, doesn’t do enough to make Newfoundland’s case, but it does humorously show what happens behind closed doors in the nation’s capital.
- RT @walterolson: No, it's not a cliffhanger. Dundee was expected as huge yes win, came in lower yes than expected, like other counties. #in… 4 hours ago
- RT @LouiseMensch: please don't say this vote was "close" American commentators - it really wasn't close at all. #BetterTogether 5 hours ago
- RT @SheilaGunnReid: Hey guy in front of me in the Che Guevara shirt. Way to fight the capitalist machine ....from the express check out in … 5 hours ago
- RT @MannfredNikolai: Scotland referendum vs Crimea (fixed) 'referendum' at gunpoint.. http://t.co/4EcHmfDtLp 6 hours ago
- So, which side are the "traitors" again? #indyref 6 hours ago