My latest book review for Canadian Lawyer has been posted. Bill Rowe’s account of his experiences as Newfoundland and Labrador’s “ambassador” to Ottawa, while Danny Williams and Paul Martin feuded over equalization payments and offshore oil revenues, doesn’t do enough to make Newfoundland’s case, but it does humorously show what happens behind closed doors in the nation’s capital.
- Seen on Reddit: Unfortunate ad placement in today's Herald... - is.gd/pRoOZ1 #Halifax 12 hours ago
- RT @holysmoke: Thanks for all the RTs of @RT_com's startlingly candid new logo :) #Putin http://t.co/RH9aMeHrYA 13 hours ago
- OH CRAP HE'S ON TO US RT @ad_holland Paul Craig Roberts: conspirators use Ebola to herd enemies into FEMA camps is.gd/Wmz9Pu 13 hours ago
- RT @hotairblog: Secularists oust Islamists from control of parliament in Tunisian vote hotair.com/headlines/?p=3… 17 hours ago
- RT @CanLawMag: #SCC upholds ruling that people who’ve served time in other countries for serious crimes cannot claim refugee status http://… 19 hours ago