When Feng’s wife gave birth to a girl, he was convinced it could not be his as he believed their daughter would be as beautiful as her mother, so he concluded his wife must have been unfaithful. He insisted she tell him who the father was.
When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, the wife confessed she was originally rather ugly, but had spent $100,000 (P4 million) on cosmetic plastic surgery in South Korea before they were married. Feng filed for divorce citing “false pretenses.”
Unverified photos circulating in China do show a marked improvement in looks after the women went under the knife. Interestingly, no one has been able to track down a photograph of Feng himself. A pity as we could judge for ourselves if he really is the Mr. Oh So Good-Looking he thinks he is.
After the divorce, he then sued his ex-wife. He argued that she had conned him into thinking she was a beautiful woman. It’s clearly a man’s world in China. Amazingly, the judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to hand over $120,000 (P4.9 million) in compensation.
“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” said Feng. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”
- @TelegramJames As long as he doesn't speak (especially in a horribly offensive accent) I'm cool with it. 53 minutes ago
- RT @TelegramJames: OK, having watched it three times (don't judge me) The Millenium Falcon looks glorious, but that R2esque droid worries m… 53 minutes ago
- I was burned badly in 1999, so I'm trying to withhold judgment until I see the movie. But damn, this looks promising: youtu.be/OMOVFvcNfvE 54 minutes ago
- You gotta admit, he makes a compelling argument. RT @Chillindillan71 R JEWDAIO REALITY! FACTS 4 FICTION part of the MK Ultra brain wash! 1 hour ago
- RT @andylevy: the people who write those "how to talk politics at thanksgiving" pieces have no idea they're the ones their relatives are dr… 1 hour ago