When Feng’s wife gave birth to a girl, he was convinced it could not be his as he believed their daughter would be as beautiful as her mother, so he concluded his wife must have been unfaithful. He insisted she tell him who the father was.
When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, the wife confessed she was originally rather ugly, but had spent $100,000 (P4 million) on cosmetic plastic surgery in South Korea before they were married. Feng filed for divorce citing “false pretenses.”
Unverified photos circulating in China do show a marked improvement in looks after the women went under the knife. Interestingly, no one has been able to track down a photograph of Feng himself. A pity as we could judge for ourselves if he really is the Mr. Oh So Good-Looking he thinks he is.
After the divorce, he then sued his ex-wife. He argued that she had conned him into thinking she was a beautiful woman. It’s clearly a man’s world in China. Amazingly, the judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to hand over $120,000 (P4.9 million) in compensation.
“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” said Feng. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”
- RT @SunNewsNetwork: Poking holes in condoms is sexual assault: Supreme Court ow.ly/ulEEi 45 minutes ago
- RT @si_vault: Get excited, Montreal -- it's Expos Day at the SI Vault! I'll get up as many pics as I can. http://t.co/j2eQY6QFUK 10 hours ago
- RT @dandrezner: "The Greenwald Test – 'do what Abby Martin did or you're all a bunch of shills' – is no test at all." csmonitor.com/World/Security… 10 hours ago
- RT @History_Pics: Linda McCartney, Paul McCartney and Pink Floyd’s David Gilmour at a Led Zeppelin concert, in the 70's http://t.co/SoNBLWe… 22 hours ago
- RT @NickKristof: Is Obama really to blame for the Ukraine crisis? My column finds a better villain nytimes.com/2014/03/06/opi… http://t.co/GS58h… 1 day ago