When Feng’s wife gave birth to a girl, he was convinced it could not be his as he believed their daughter would be as beautiful as her mother, so he concluded his wife must have been unfaithful. He insisted she tell him who the father was.
When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, the wife confessed she was originally rather ugly, but had spent $100,000 (P4 million) on cosmetic plastic surgery in South Korea before they were married. Feng filed for divorce citing “false pretenses.”
Unverified photos circulating in China do show a marked improvement in looks after the women went under the knife. Interestingly, no one has been able to track down a photograph of Feng himself. A pity as we could judge for ourselves if he really is the Mr. Oh So Good-Looking he thinks he is.
After the divorce, he then sued his ex-wife. He argued that she had conned him into thinking she was a beautiful woman. It’s clearly a man’s world in China. Amazingly, the judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to hand over $120,000 (P4.9 million) in compensation.
“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” said Feng. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”
- RT @markmackinnon: Vitaly Klitschko: "After tonight I am sure that we must call not only for the dismissal of the government but also the p… 18 minutes ago
- Twitter fact-check: David Cameron didn't want to "Hang Nelson Mandela" in the 80s bit.ly/1buNwlZ 1 hour ago
- RT @PzFeed: BREAKING NEWS: Mandatory evacuations ordered in Golden, CO. as wall of frigid water is quickly approaching city after ice dam b… 1 hour ago
- RT @paulgypteau: Police moving against protesters now on Maidan #kiev #euromaidan http://t.co/tPzHWeMECC 3 hours ago
- RT @Popehat: Hilarious that @katiecouric posted her apology for junk science on HuffPo. That's like apologizing for your racial gaffe on St… 3 hours ago