When Feng’s wife gave birth to a girl, he was convinced it could not be his as he believed their daughter would be as beautiful as her mother, so he concluded his wife must have been unfaithful. He insisted she tell him who the father was.
When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, the wife confessed she was originally rather ugly, but had spent $100,000 (P4 million) on cosmetic plastic surgery in South Korea before they were married. Feng filed for divorce citing “false pretenses.”
Unverified photos circulating in China do show a marked improvement in looks after the women went under the knife. Interestingly, no one has been able to track down a photograph of Feng himself. A pity as we could judge for ourselves if he really is the Mr. Oh So Good-Looking he thinks he is.
After the divorce, he then sued his ex-wife. He argued that she had conned him into thinking she was a beautiful woman. It’s clearly a man’s world in China. Amazingly, the judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to hand over $120,000 (P4.9 million) in compensation.
“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” said Feng. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”
- Hopefully today wasn't the last #F1 race for Jenson Button. If so, I'd love to see him come over here and further revive the IndyCar series. 1 hour ago
- Lewis Hamilton seals Formula 1 title with win at Abu Dhabi sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar-f… http://t.co/W1RWvyWMT4 2 hours ago
- And they're ahead of me at the checkout, buying lotto tickets RT @LegatumInst There are whales alive today born before Moby Dick was written 17 hours ago
- RT @AgeofMockery: Definition of chutzpah http://t.co/v9d2lKB33L 17 hours ago
- Canadian military veterans enlist with Kurds battling ISIS: ow.ly/EIlhT Inlcuding the son of Ontario Tory MPP Randy Hillier. 1 day ago