When Feng’s wife gave birth to a girl, he was convinced it could not be his as he believed their daughter would be as beautiful as her mother, so he concluded his wife must have been unfaithful. He insisted she tell him who the father was.
When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, the wife confessed she was originally rather ugly, but had spent $100,000 (P4 million) on cosmetic plastic surgery in South Korea before they were married. Feng filed for divorce citing “false pretenses.”
Unverified photos circulating in China do show a marked improvement in looks after the women went under the knife. Interestingly, no one has been able to track down a photograph of Feng himself. A pity as we could judge for ourselves if he really is the Mr. Oh So Good-Looking he thinks he is.
After the divorce, he then sued his ex-wife. He argued that she had conned him into thinking she was a beautiful woman. It’s clearly a man’s world in China. Amazingly, the judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to hand over $120,000 (P4.9 million) in compensation.
“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” said Feng. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”
- The sun sets on summer 2014. #Halifax #Dartmouth instagram.com/p/sa13XaqzEC/ 3 hours ago
- @Mark3Ds @mletterle @20committee The little Zaphorozhets had a removable panel in the floor for ice fishing: i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/dub… 8 hours ago
- @mletterle @20committee @Mark3Ds I'll believe the USSR is really back when they start making these again: drivearabia.com/news/wp-conten… 10 hours ago
- RT @mletterle: Oh, that's interesting... ITAR-TASS to now simply be TASS.. again, symbolic: en.itar-tass.com/russia/747574 /cc: @20committee 10 hours ago
- RT @lahoare: So, we were told Bibi understands the importance of Abu Mazen. Now, the government is executing the biggest West Bank landgrab… 10 hours ago