When Feng’s wife gave birth to a girl, he was convinced it could not be his as he believed their daughter would be as beautiful as her mother, so he concluded his wife must have been unfaithful. He insisted she tell him who the father was.
When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, the wife confessed she was originally rather ugly, but had spent $100,000 (P4 million) on cosmetic plastic surgery in South Korea before they were married. Feng filed for divorce citing “false pretenses.”
Unverified photos circulating in China do show a marked improvement in looks after the women went under the knife. Interestingly, no one has been able to track down a photograph of Feng himself. A pity as we could judge for ourselves if he really is the Mr. Oh So Good-Looking he thinks he is.
After the divorce, he then sued his ex-wife. He argued that she had conned him into thinking she was a beautiful woman. It’s clearly a man’s world in China. Amazingly, the judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to hand over $120,000 (P4.9 million) in compensation.
“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” said Feng. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”
- RT @TelegraphNews: Retaliations and demonstrations follow Woolwich murder tgr.ph/1a9iH6z 10 hours ago
- It was an honor having you. Next stop Canton! RT @BUrlacher54: It was an honor to play my entire career for the Bears flip.it/0kS1C 12 hours ago
- ...then you've lost M.J. Rosenberg! RT @ArminRosen Y'know what they say--when you've lost M.J. Rosenberg... twitter.com/MJayRosenberg/… #Massad 15 hours ago
- RT @RyanMauro: Place your bets on which YouTube video will get blamed for the London attack! 15 hours ago
- Just what Britain needs now. RT @businessinsider Anti-Islam Protesters March On Streets Of London After Grisly Murder read.bi/10MAzig 15 hours ago