In Georgia, a personal injury lawyer paid for his own Super Bowl commercial, and it is the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my life.
- RT @NoahPollak: Wow but also not wow RT @elderofziyon: UNRWA actually appears to have helped smuggle cement for Hamas tunnels http://t.co/K… 1 hour ago
- @Popehat To paraphrase "Trial and Error," committing plagiarism because of PTSD is like getting a sugar rush and committing mail fraud. 2 hours ago
- RT @Popehat: One reason depression and anxiety remain stigmatized is that douchebags use them as bogus excuses for intentional misconduct l… 2 hours ago
- Even the Beatles album that year was half unlistenable. RT @ScotCelley: @mleewelch @chrislhayes Stay away from '68. 2 hours ago
- RT @Popehat: "Government is too big, powerful, incompetent, corrupt, and autocratic. Shrink the government! Except killing people. That's … 2 hours ago