In Georgia, a personal injury lawyer paid for his own Super Bowl commercial, and it is the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my life.
- RT @JeffreyGoldberg: Moldova's prime minister tells me Russian troops have been practicing bridging the Dniester River: http://t.co/dh7Bi0M… 2 hours ago
- RT @dandrezner: At a minimum, Snowden's op-ed seriously complicates the claim that he is in Vladimir Putin's pocket: theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 8 hours ago
- RT @maxseddon: Snowden defends his Putin Q&A appearance, implying he wasn't coerced to go on theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 9 hours ago
- RT @juliaioffe: Relax, everyone. The Jews of #Ukraine are not being forced to register. newrepublic.com/article/117415… 1 day ago
- It wouldn't surprise me to see pro-Russian "activists" targeting Jews, but we don't know for sure who is doing this, or how prevalent it is 1 day ago