In Georgia, a personal injury lawyer paid for his own Super Bowl commercial, and it is the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my life.
- RT @BenCohenOpinion: Kindly @EliLake wishes 9/11 troofer all best in dealing with mental illness c-span.org/video/?c450872… 8 hours ago
- RT @DouthatNYT: Read @seanmdav on Neil deGrasse Tyson's totally bizarre anti-George W. Bush fabulism: bit.ly/1m7Qf12 8 hours ago
- @adamdaif That would make it all the more hilarious if the "no" side wins by a single vote. 9 hours ago
- RT @adamdaif: Dr. No-Show: Sean Connery may not vote in Scotland referendum over tax fears blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2014/0… via @MarketWatch 9 hours ago
- If Hirsi Ali's story was the same except she was ex-Christian, what are the odds the Yale Humanists would post this? facebook.com/yalehumanists/… 10 hours ago