- RT @CTVNews: UPDATED: Ukraine troops move against pro-Russia forces; at least 2 dead ow.ly/w7lKN 2 hours ago
- The Russian armed forces on the move near the Ukranian border (allegedly) youtu.be/o8_Rl0pbkUk via @YouTube 2 hours ago
- RT @Max_Fisher: Oh fun RT @RT_com: BREAKING: Russia 'forced' to launch military drills at border in response to #Ukraine op - Moscow http:/… 3 hours ago
- RT @AdamSerwer: Have a gotten to "Bundy is a false flag operation" yet? 3 hours ago
- Obama Plays Soccer With Japanese Robot: youtu.be/ag2vk6coBpI Inside that robot suit? Eric Cartman. (FTR, I don't see Obama "bowing") 3 hours ago
Category Archives: Media
As a longtime fan of Steyn’s writing, I’m disappointed to see him doing pretty much everything you should never do when you’re the defendant in a defamation suit: In 2012—after writers for National Review and a prominent conservative think tank accused him of … Continue reading
Book Review – Without Honour: The True Story of the Shafia Family and the Kingston Canal Murders by Rob Tripp
[Originally posted at Canadian Lawyer] “My children did a lot of cruelty toward me.” – Mohammad Shafia, testifying at his trial for murdering his first wife and three daughters His daughters’ “cruelty” manifested itself in several ways: wearing revealing and immodest … Continue reading
It is understandable that friends and family members would instinctively rush to the defense of loved ones accused of a terrible crime. And, of course, they’re innocent until proven guilty, and there may be details about the Rehtaeh Parsons case … Continue reading
The good news is, Donald Trump or Bill Maher will lose this case. The bad news is, Donald Trump or Bill Maher will win this case: Donald Trump is filing a lawsuit against Bill Maher for failing to live up to an “unconditional … Continue reading
Not all child stars end up like Lindsay Lohan. Business Insider lists six who went on to become successful lawyers, like Charlie Korsmo from Dick Tracy and Hook: Law School: Yale Undergraduate: MIT — Physics Current job: Law professor at Case Western Reserve University School … Continue reading
Bitter Lawyer follows up. Marcia Clark is now a “special correspondent” for Entertainment Tonight, which is just seems too perfect.
[This review originally appeared at CanadianLawyerMag.com.] I went into the Iranian film A Separation expecting a film about, well, a separation. And on its surface, the movie is about the breakdown of a marriage between two upper-middle-class professionals in Tehran, and the … Continue reading
ABC News looks at…wait a minute…Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting divorced? Why isn’t this getting more media attention?!? The divorce of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, both bold-faced names and members of the Church of Scientology, shines a light on … Continue reading
Update: it wasn’t just CNN. Looks like people at many media outlets, in their rush to break the news first, read up to page 2 of the written decision and jumped to conclusions.