- Lots of kids out there who don't understand that a darkened porch light is the internationally recognized signal for "we're out of candy." 12 hours ago
- Anything "chocolatey" that isn't actual chocolate. RT @EdMorrissey: Posited: Candy corn is the utter nadir of sweets. Discuss. 12 hours ago
- They're all on my street. RT @evilpez4: Seriously, 77 kids, not one Frozen costume. This must be the End Of Days. #Tweetoween 12 hours ago
- Another strong contender for greatest horror-movie scene of all time: is.gd/aVPD9W #halloween #actuallyTheThing 13 hours ago
- RT @BlogsofWar: Here are the photos of the Russian Tu-95 Bear bombers intercepted by RAF Typhoon jets goo.gl/Mby2Zi 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: movies
Via @SonnyBunch, check out the box-office chart from this weekend thirty years ago: Yeah, I know, Rhinestone. And few Star Trek fans would put Search for Spock at the top of their lists. But any summer with Ghostbusters, Gremlins, Temple of Doom, the original Karate Kid … Continue reading
Isn’t that the grandmother from Family Matters at 0:30?