Michelle Malkin did some digging, and found out that many of the questioners at last night’s CNN/YouTube Republican debate were actually Democrats. And my response is…so what, exactly? If a Presidential candidate can’t answer tough, even hostile questioning, he has no business running for President in the first place.
If CNN was deliberately choosing Democrats to post questions at the Republican debate, while shielding the Democrat candidates from Republican questioners, that’s different. It also looks like some of the questioners misrepresented themselves as “undecided.” Still, if conservatives are (rightly) attacking the Dems for being too chicken to debate on the Fox News Channel, they shouldn’t be crying foul about this. If it’s a fair question, it’s fair regardless of who asks it. (This question, at least, is one with which the Republicans should be confronted.)
- Key questions answered in Dana Bradley case - Local - The Telegram bit.ly/1M1Fp5k 22 minutes ago
- If Ernest Fenwick Macintosh really got seven years in a Nepalese prison, I'd call that proof that karma really exists. 51 minutes ago
- RT @NovaNewsNow1: News: Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh reportedly sentenced to seven years in Nepalese jail for sexually assaulting bo... http://… 55 minutes ago
- RT @spikedonline: This is great - a Twitter account offering advice and support to tweeters being sued by George Galloway. Follow and share… 56 minutes ago
- RT @nspector4: ! Russia investigating possibility that (1) fellow members of the opposition killed Nemtsov to create a martyr http://t.co/… 5 hours ago