My latest book review for Canadian Lawyer has been posted. Bill Rowe’s account of his experiences as Newfoundland and Labrador’s “ambassador” to Ottawa, while Danny Williams and Paul Martin feuded over equalization payments and offshore oil revenues, doesn’t do enough to make Newfoundland’s case, but it does humorously show what happens behind closed doors in the nation’s capital.
- RT @spikedonline: Brendan O'Neill slams the excuse-making Westerners absolving #JihadiJohn of responsibility for his murderous acts. http:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @voxdotcom: Anti-Putin politician shot dead in Moscow. Investigation to be run by… Putin. vox.com/e/7888248?utm_… http://t.co/AWRaZwpOI1 2 hours ago
- But the Crusades! RT @JeffreyGoldberg nice if the world would do something about destruction of Assyrian Christians: nyti.ms/1FHhG6y 2 hours ago
- RT @CTVNews: MT @janetdirks: Leonard Nimoy in Vulcan, AB-he thanked town of 2,000 for parade & apologized for not visiting sooner. http://t… 6 hours ago
- RT @garywhitta: The only blue and gold that matter today. http://t.co/4uPBS40iIa 7 hours ago